Product Analyst, Digtal Partnerships
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Visa’s Innovation and Strategic Partnerships organization is responsible for managing Visa’s overall innovation agenda and initiatives and the management of strategic partnerships with critical non-financial institutions.
The Senior Director will work with Digital Commerce Partners (digital wallets, new age payment devices, technology providers and consumer platforms). These partners have enabled capabilities for consumers and businesses to conduct digital commerce seamlessly.
Visa’s Innovation and Strategic Partnerships (I&SP) organization is responsible for managing Visa’s overall innovation agenda and initiatives and the management of strategic partnerships with critical non-financial institutions.
The role supports the I&SP team to develop and manage Visa’s strategic relationships and related programs with strategic partners. Visa’s partners in this sector are leading global brands, representing high-profile merchants and processors, and represent a fast growing PV and revenue opportunity for Visa
Responsibilities may include:
- Support day-to-day relationship management for strategic partners, expanding Visa’s reach with the partner across functional groups
- Conduct analysis of strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities that increases revenue for both parties through a deep understanding of the partner’s business and evolving industry context, including payment strategy
- Support strategic opportunities from proposal stage through implementation by providing project management and cross-functional coordination
- Provide regular reporting, analysis on relationship status to senior management
- Support business development efforts to engage with new innovative partners
Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills with client-facing or sales operations experience
- Analytical ability with high attention to detail and critical thinking
- Demonstrated creative problem solving with ability to collaborate and build consensus cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.