Technical Account Manager
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Technical Account Management team is tasked with supporting clients using Visa Digital products and services including, but not limited to, Visa Checkout and Visa Token Service. As a Technical Account Manager, in the Client Support Services organization you will be responsible for providing integration and post-launch support to Visa Digital merchants, developers, and partners across the Global Enterprise, Mid-Market, and Small Business channels. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance to clients during integrations and enhancements of the Visa Digital products and offer post launch escalation technical support to all live merchants and partners. You are be expected to coordinate escalated support requests by representing the client internally to technology teams and professionally representing Visa externally to clients. As Technical Account Manager, you will also be responsible for acting as a subject matter expert, training and mentoring new team members in the organization.
About Visa Token Service: The Visa Token Service is a security technology that replaces sensitive payment account information found on payment cards, such as the 16-digit account number, expiration date and security code, with a unique digital identifier that can be used to process payments without exposing actual account details. Token service allows financial institutions, merchants and value-added partners to develop new payment and commerce platforms. With a complete set of tools, specifications, APIs and SDKs, Visa Token Service secures mobile and digital transactions
About Visa Checkout: For consumers and online retailers, Visa Checkout offers an easy and secure way to pay online. Enrolling in Visa Checkout is intuitive and simple, and shoppers can use any Visa debit or credit card or even other branded cards to make purchases from a PC, mobile device or within a mobile app. Once enrolled, shoppers simply provide their username and password to complete the payment process -- without ever having to leave the merchant’s website.
Key Knowledge Domains
- Credit card payments and payment systems
- eCommerce industry
- Web technologies and systems
- Mobile app development
- 5+ years in-depth technical experience such as customer support, software development and web development
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent oral and written English is required
- Arabic OR Russian speaking for cross regional support a benefit
- Client facing experience required
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Experience in working with e-commerce platforms, shopping cart technologies, and/ or payment service providers (gateways / acquirers).
- Understanding of mobile payments and architecture, including, NFC, TSMs, OTA, secure elements, contactless payments, online/remote payments, QR Codes, cloud based payments and chip cards (contact and contactless).
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written and verbal communication, and customer interaction skills
- Strong organization skills including resolution management and follow up
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of Web Security: SSL, HTTPS, Hash algorithms
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiarity with PCI DSS
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.