Managed Risk Analyst (Airlines)
- Reading, UK
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
To advise CyberSource customers in managing the risk of taking payments, predominantly credit and debit card, online. This will include analysing order data to identify emerging fraud trends, developing strategies to mitigate these trends, and working closely with CyberSource's global customers to implement these strategies using a combination of CyberSource and industry tools.
- Work with (typically) 7-12 ecommerce merchants to help them manage CyberSource risk management products to prevent online card fraud
- Analyse transaction data with a view to optimizing risk management strategies for clients.
- Produce regular, detailed reports that clearly explain to clients the performance of current risk management strategies, and if appropriate, how these can be improved.
- Take a proactive approach to staying up-to-date with product developments by monitoring code release notes and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Consulting customers on how to use our products and services or taking full control (including configuration) of our fraud solution to help our customers in achieving their business goals
- Manage go live process including set up, delivering Fraud Decision Manager element (success start / workshop)
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of industry best practice and emerging trends and technologies within payment risk management.
- Deliver occasional training sessions to clients on the use of CyberSource risk products. This may be done over the phone or involve giving presentations.
Key Results Areas
- Meeting the merchant SLA's that are set out in the contract agreements.
- Delivering regular reporting and rule recommendations.
- Successful delivery of workshops based on customer feedback.
- Consistent demonstration of key competency areas.
- Demonstrable experience working within a fraud team at a financial institution or ecommerce merchant Experience of interpreting results from fraud tools used to combat online card fraud (eg. 3DSecure, device fingerprinting, IP geolocation, velocity, neural scoring etc.)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to write clear and concise reports in English, and the skills to communicate complex concepts and results to customers via phone, email or face to face engagements
- Experience of presenting to senior stakeholders and delivering technical training
- Experience of managing multiple priorities and experienced in effectively managing customer needs
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills (for example, use of pivot tables, VLOOKUP queries, linking Excel to databases etc.)
- Experience of analysing large sets of transaction data to identify patterns and trends
- Language skills appropriate to merchants within respective region
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in the payments industry
- Experience of working with multiple reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Oracle)