- Ashburn, VA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity related to use of Visa Client facing digital tools client. The individual will also manage Client digital enrollments. The individual is expected to become a subject matter expert on tool usage, performance and features/functionalities. The candidate will be expected to provide various levels of training to external and internal users. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives some guidance.
- Answer external Client and internal user inquiries related to an existing suite of digital tools
- Log all inquiries in a Client Relationship Management tool. Respond to inquiries in established Service Level Agreements
- Identify, report and track instances where tool functionality isn’t working within design parameters.
- Work directly with Clients to train on any new features or tool versions
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand unique set up requirements to support their business needs
- Lead implementations of digital enrollments for Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without client impact.
- Manage routine and non-routine, moderately complex processing and change requests, as well as support client initiatives.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years' experience in a client support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Ability to comprehend and translate technical issues
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage client expectations
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”