Implementation Analyst (Bilingual Spanish & English)
- Ashburn, VA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
DEPARTMENT: Global Client Configuration Management
This organization provides client configuration and implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialized knowledge of the complex systems and applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing and its implications to clients and cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, merchants, and direct connect merchants.
This is a client facing and an individual contributor role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying and resolving issues of low to mid complexity. This position is at a professional level and requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
- Provide implementation and configuration support to assigned Visa clients and/or in assigned market; meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner; Ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Manage non-routine processing and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
- Partner and present opportunities to clients with the objective of increasing performance and further educating clients on programs.
- Act as approver for other analysts on client program changes.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs in support of client projects and/or initiatives.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal stakeholders.
- Represent customer system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Provide training to internal and/or cross-functional teams and external clients, as applicable.
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement resulting in improved efficiency and effectiveness, and increased customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or a minimum of 5-7 years’ equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. 3-5 years of direct Visa experience is preferred.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services.
- MUST speak fluent English and Spanish, additonally Portuguese is a PLUS.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”