Senior Director Global Credit Strategy
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
• Performing research and analysis to identify key areas in which Visa can bring capabilities and benefits to credit card issuers to accelerate their penetration of payments
• Formulating the credit product roadmap to support key growth areas identified by developing strategic proposals, business cases and resource plans.
• Identifying and prioritizing key regions, countries and segments for credit acceleration and specific activities that would be effective to do so
• Building, owning and delivery a pipeline of global initiatives as aligned with product and regional leadership teams
• Creating actionable reporting and analytical tools to help monitor performance, strength planning and resource allocation
• Providing thought leadership by demonstrating subject matter expertise on technology and innovation trends to guide global strategy and initiatives
• Develop region-specific strategies to launch and gain scale
• Establish global best practices and go-to-market playbooks for credit RFPs
• 10+ years of experience in the payments industry in roles spanning strategy development, product management, pricing and digital
• 5+ years experience in strategy consulting
• 5+ years experience in a credit card issuer
• Deep knowledge and understanding of global credit card industry from the perspectives of issuers, consumers, networks and merchants
• Experience working in global setting and international teams coupled with awareness of market differences and commonalities
• Strategic and analytical thinker; demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly
• Demonstrated track record in influencing senior stakeholders
• History of growing emerging businesses through strategy, innovation and commercialization of new product and services
• Results oriented individual who challenges status quo in order to drive a culture of constant improvement
• Hands on and nimble, while also able to navigate a globally matrixes environment
• Process oriented, with a high attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.