Manager or Director, Data Products
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This Strategy and Operations role is within the broader Data Products team and supports initiatives that span (in full or in part) across the Data Products team. Your key responsibilities on this team will include:
- Work with the Data Products leads to understand their goals and how to measure progress
- Support leadership with planning that will allow for on-time delivery of key initiatives
- Monitor progress on key initiatives and make recommendations for course corrections, as needed
- Build and manage actionable reporting based on identified KPIs
- Assist leadership team with broader strategic initiatives and business plans
Operational Execution and Excellence
- Manage processes required for business management reporting suite
- Present strategic options for improving operations across the team
- Assist leadership with agenda development and communication meetings
- Propose and manage a more systematic approach to rewards and recognition
- Facilitate knowledge sharing opportunities across the team to enable shared learning goal
Maintain a Strong Control Environment
- Develop automated solutions that reduce input burden, increase output simplicity, and improve consistency
- Own overall updates to budget/headcount/finance reporting on a monthly basis
- Support, as needed, with broader team-wide audits
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in operations, strategy and/or analytic roles
- Experience with operations management, strategy development, and planning
- Ability to communicate and present to leaders in all functions across the organization
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.