Senior Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
· Construct and execute comprehensive plan for promoting the suite of services included under Visa Loyalty and Commerce Solutions
· Coordinate with team of marketing resources who will support development of internal and external sales materials, educational materials, press releases and other communications
· Recommend external events and support preparation of materials for our team to use at those events
· Contribute thought leadership and efforts to improve the marketing group’s process for coordinating requests from internal partners, ensuring appropriate prioritization and timely completion of deliverables
· Work with Visa’s Corporate Communications, Marketing, Legal, and other teams to ensure a collaborative, positive, and well-coordinated work effort
· A self-starter and a team leader
· 8+ years of experience, including 8+ years leading marketing initiatives and teams
· Proven capabilities with brand management, budget management, go-to-market strategy, events management, market research, public relations, and multi-channel marketing
· Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
· Strong business acumen – ability to influence strategy while driving tactical program delivery
· Possess significant functional knowledge of offers, loyalty, and advertising industries
· Fluent in English
· High proficiency in delivering sales materials and communications
· Creativity and resourcefulness to overcome unexpected roadblocks
· Visa and financial/payment industry knowledge
· B.A./B.S. from top-tier university
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.