Senior Business Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
We have a unique opportunity that calls for an ambitious, highly analytical professional who will provide fact-based insights and sound recommendations required for the successful delivery of CSS products & services. You will have access and exposure to global CSS senior leadership and will participate in the analysis, preparation, and presentation of insights that support the operations of the business, identify structure, efficiency opportunities and the monetization of our services. The successful candidate will apply a diverse skillset and deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Develop insights that help prioritize and accelerate Visa's growth and strengthen stakeholder engagement by leading priority research initiatives.
- Comparable and competitive analysis
- Perform quantitative analysis and modeling to develop practical and actionable solutions to address emerging customer needs, to identify issues, gaps, trends and growth opportunities for Visa aimed at delivering profitable and sustainable results
- Provide fact-based understanding of competitive landscape / market opportunity for CSS services.
- Inform integrated market plans and reporting in support of corporate revenue growth targets for CSS Products & Services.
- Develop an effective tracking mechanism that monitors operational performance, KPIs/KRAs, and progress towards targets and strategic objectives
- Collaborate with product, sales and other matrixed functions to facilitate the sharing of important and relevant business and client information that results in improved decision making and superior execution to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience working in data analysis and/or insight delivery with a proven record of creating business value from data. Experience in management consulting, business operations, or product development a plus.
- Extraordinary analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise and impactful way – turning research & hard numbers into compelling stories and useful strategic insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and achieving results, with an emphasis on how work is being accomplished.
- Effective modeling and presentation skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills to build credibility as a "peer" with partners
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and handle numerous projects concurrently
- A team player and collaborator, able to work well with a diverse group of individuals in a matrixed environment, ranging from junior to executive level
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Strong commercial acumen preferred
- Global or multi-national business experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.