Senior Account Manager (12 month Fixed Term)
- Reading, UK
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
As a Senior Account Manager with CyberSource you will be a key player in helping some of Europe's largest companies to power and protect their revenue growth engine through online, offline payment and fraud solutions. You will manage a portfolio of enterprise level clients across a variety of verticals bringing CyberSource's client obsession to life.
As part of this role you will:
- Utilize your vast acumen and expertise of complex payment systems to consult, guide and enable our global client base to realise their payments aspirations and help combat fraud
- Channel your relationship management skills to build a strong cohesive partnerships with our international client and position CyberSource at the core of the business model, expansion plans and long term strategy
- Bring your entrepreneurial toolkit to the fore to identify, engage and expand the CyberSource Client relationship within revenue targets
- Make a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver exemplary results. Build support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise
- Exercise your collaboration skills with your internal stakeholders to support their deliverables and embrace CyberSource’s focus on creating success
- You will be grow the team's analytical skills and business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate. Everybody is a leader in Visa
Could this be for you? A great candidate for this role will:
- Bring strong credentials within a customer facing account management, technical account management, technical support, or product management role in the payments or fraud space
- Echo CyberSource's passion for and focus on the client experience and evolution thereof; Service excellence and adding value through exceeding client expectations and anticipating client needs will be a natural trait.
- Be comfortable working with multiple internal teams and proven track record of being able to deliver added value to the customer through a cohesive approach
- Possess capabilities in designing, implementing and steering growth plans across a portfolio of customers
- Be accustomed to building relationships at board/C-suite level as well as an impressive track record to support
- Have a deep understanding of the power of social media and be a strong advocate for its use in commercial engagement
- Embrace the finer detail of data and value add of CRM system, preferably Salesforce, to ensure client insights and account details are readily available
- Demonstrate significant experience of implementing best practice account management practices within strategically important customers within the payments industry.
This is an interim role to cover maternity leave. It presents the perfect opportunity for someone wishing to gain commercial experience from a technical support or product role.
We are the CyberSource team at Visa and we are client obsessed, enjoy delivering great tech and creating success. Do you? Perfect. Let’s start a conversation and see where you fit. Yeah, we have job descriptions but we’ll start casual. We want you to make CyberSource & Visa your home. So, let’s grab some virtual coffee and chat.
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.