- Austin, TX, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Program Coordinator will report to Sr. Director PMO and will be responsible for multiple activities supporting the Human Resources and Governance Risk and Compliance team as described below. This position interfaces with project and program managers, and the delivery team. The environment is fast-paced, and quick and effective action is required to be successful. Collaboration across groups both within and beyond the Technology organization is essential. Multiple, concurrent initiatives and events require focus and initiative to drive them forward successfully. We are looking for someone with a passion for planning and execution, and who works effectively as a leader, an individual contributor, and team member. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, be self-motivated and highly organized, and foster positive internal and external relationships
Provide program and project management support across the entire Corporate IT portfolio to include:
- Supporting senior management in making critical decisions by managing a variety of executive level reports and dashboards, managing and maintaining organization-level document repositories, including SharePoint site(s), OneDrive, etc.
- Coordinating a variety of project and program materials and updates with internal stakeholders on the appropriate cadence and help drive quality and consistency.
- Collaborating with delivery leads and program managers to prepare Annual Operating Plan (AOP) materials, including investment proposals with business cases and high-level estimates.
- Meticulously manage all associated documents to maintain record and integrity of evolving internal funding decisions.
- Collaborate with internal team and Visa-wide resources on associated process, deadlines, artifacts, and proactively drive these requirements.
- Working closely with project and program managers to ensure compliance with Visa’s Project Management Methodology, internal controls, and project/program progress and financial status
- Executing small to mid-size projects
- Preparing Management Business Reviews or business status reports
- Strong process orientation and demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in program coordination/project management. PMI and Scrum certification preferred
- Effective leadership qualities; ability to influence effectively without direct management authority.
- Use capabilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, in particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions; effective and confident presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management and employees.
- Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically, and work independently
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities, roles and responsibilities.
- Experience working in a highly structured Corporate environment dealing with Personally Identifiable Information, confidential data, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required (computer science preferred).
- Experience with managing information within Microsoft O365, Teams, Planner and SharePoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.