- Oakland, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
This role is trained and qualified in cabin safety and equipment specific to the aircraft as well as inflight medical emergencies.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Three to five years’ experience as a Corporate Cabin Attendant (or equivalent) recommended
- Extensive knowledge and training in aircraft safety procedures; the use of aircraft safety equipment to include first aid kits, oxygen equipment, survival equipment, and AED
- Extensive knowledge of meal planning, safe food storage and handling, and catering procurement from international and domestic destinations
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability interact comfortably with senior level executives to establish and maintain control of the cabin environment
Required Functional Knowledge / Skills
- Possess advanced administrative and communication skills necessary to coordinate with the aircrew and attend to passenger needs
- Expert skills in decision-making and building partnerships internally and externally
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate and build cross-functional relationships; Work with all levels of personnel and effectively interact with senior and executive management. Demonstrated effective communications to include written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organization skills and business judgment, including the ability to anticipate the impact of decisions/initiatives
- Ability to drive continuous improvement activities to exceed customer expectations and help promote a professional organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.