Sr Director, Digital Remote Payments
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Sr. Director, Digital Remote Payments, is responsible for Digital Card Facilitator strategy, goals, and delivery. The role requires an experienced product and commercial professional who can build a program from scratch, identify needs, opportunities, and develop the tactics to bring the program goals to fruition. The Sr. Director will work closely with various internal product, marketing, sales, strategic parnershis, legal, finance teams and also external clients and stakeholders to execute deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature.
- Own DCF Strategy, goals, and delivery
- Plan and drive DCF strategy and framework
- Define and drive DCF goals
- Define Visa’s Digital Commerce Program rules for DCF
- Support and engage with internal visa teams to deliver issuer DCF objectives, develop business case tools, competitive assessments, customized selling materials, contract support, etc.
- Support and engage with strategic partnerships and other teams to deliver DCF targets
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements, cross-border opportunities, and by optimizing integrations
- Coordinate with marketing end-to-end consumer engagement & DCF marketing assets needs
- Plan for Consumer & DCF support needs with alignment with CSS
- Evaluate and support roll-out of consumer facing campaigns
- Maintain Visa Playbook up-to date
- A minimum of 12 years business experience with related sales and management experience in the mobile, software, hardware or technology services industry
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of building, planning, managing, and scaling new product / product use-cases into market
- Record on complex, competitive sales effort and managing deals from negotiation, to closing and through delivery
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Experience “managing up”, building Executive Level communications and delivering presentations
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Executive presence; Strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations
- Team oriented, collaborative and flexible
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.