Senior Information Security Analyst
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
As a Security DevOps Engineer, you will be part of our cybersecurity team to help design, enhance and build various security solutions in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues,who will support and challenge you daily. We believe in self managing Agile teams who build products focusing on unit testing, code reviews and continuous integration for excellent code quality.
Some of Your Key Responsibilities
- You live and breathe continuous deployment/integration
- You enjoy problem solving and have strong debugging skills
- You want to build compelling new experiences and tools for IT Security
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
- Contributing to open source projects and supporting open source excites you
- Agile development - incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven,Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar, Junit.
- Linux - Strong Linux and systems engineering knowledge
- Python - Experience with python web frameworks
- AngularJS - You've built Angular directives beyond just wrapping a Jquery plugin around an element
- Node.js - You've created multiple API-centric web applications
- Elastic Stack - You've used Kibana and Elasticsearch
- Network experience: Socket, TCP/IP, UDP and Multicast
- Independent - no micro managing here, but, you must be able to communicate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.