Workforce Management Director (GCCS)
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The Business Leader will be a member of Visa’s Global Customer Care Services, which is responsible to support and maintain Staffing Model strategy aligned with the corporate strategy maximizing the use of resources to achieve business goals, meet contractual service levels agreement, to ensure business continuity across all geographic locations, and across all Visa and Vendor sites.
- Coordinate and maintain robust Business Continuity Plan to facilitate disciplined execution of disaster recovery for people, process and technology with minimum impact to our clients and customers. The plan should cover all 5 Call Center Sites and 6 Embossing Hubs sites across all global and local geographic locations
- Provide strategic direction, tactical leadership and day to day responsibilities for the Command Center employees and insure proper staffing and training to accomplish departmental goals and objectives
- Work with Business Partners in the preparation of the forecasting process to ensure business needs are met and translate those needs in appropriate capacity planning
- Responsible for providing key recommendations to production management with respect to daily and short term strategies for ensuring optimal service levels.
- Accountable for all the steps involved in intraday management of forecasted volume/staffing
- Maintain and calibrate the right tools to monitor and report employee schedule adherence, tardiness and absenteeism
- Support and maintain employee empowerment tools that allow employees to request time off, make trades as well as schedule preferences for shifts
- Ensure daily staffing levels and analyze future staffing needs for seasonal and special events for the Care Center Enterprise
- Maintain appropriate reporting of systems and procedures of Care Center hiring, turnover, and tenure to identify trends that impact staffing, recruiting ability, and impact on productivity to coordinate hiring plans across all Visa Customer Care Centers
- Coordinate, communicate and maintain business contingency management processes across all Visa’s Global Customer Care Centers
- Responsible for working with Genesis and WFM system reports and data.
- Be a key stakeholder in Global Customer Care Services projects, providing expert opinions and requirements that are critical to the success of the GCCS
- Support workforce management while driving cost savings through improved operational efficiencies including queue design, occupancy, and scheduling efficiencies, along with highly effective management of agent FTE through capacity management across different customer communication channels and interaction tools: phone, emails, chat, SMS, fax and social media
- BA or BS required
- Minimum 10 years of contact center workforce management experience
- 10 years of progressively responsible experience in an operations, business analysis, finance or statistics environment
- 10+ years demonstrated people management experience
- Demonstrated management experience (exempt and non-exempt staff) of global teams of 10+
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated business oriented independent thinker
- Comprehensive competency with call center technology such Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Adeptra and Salesforce
- Strong knowledge Genesys WFM or similar tools
- Demonstrated leadership skills with emphasis on consensus building, diplomacy, cooperative negotiation and persuasion required to build cross functional commitment to deliver intended results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English, bilingual preferred, including the ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally
- Proven tactical skills with the ability to identify connect and communicate opportunities that achieve objectives
- Excellent organization, planning, project management and analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”