IAM Technical Product Manager
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications and infrastructure in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard for IAM world-wide, and we are already on our way, recently winning Oracle's annual Identity Management Innovation award!
We are seeking an experienced product manager to work within a team dedicated to the task of building the best IAM solution in the world.
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and planning for new innovative Identity capabilities, especially related to systems and application access
- Partner with development and access management teams to link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate and document product requirements
- Provide Project Management support for large cross functional projects
- Design features and functionality in line with business requirements
- Manage business priorities and monitor progress throughout the product development process
- Work with development teams to ensure delivery of optimal user experiences
- Work with program managers to deliver against plan and targets
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and development teams. Escalate and resolve risks and misalignment
- Become the go to person for Identity by creating user awareness and evangelizing
- Detailed knowledge of IAM Services and the business processes used to support them
- Deep knowledge of various IAM technologies and how they are applied to support the services : Access Management especially Privileged Access, Governance.
- Experience on two or more of the following products or areas a big plus : Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, ForgeRock, CA/Exceedium, Privileged access on Systems (Unix, Windows, Mainframe, Tandem)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with all stakeholders and customers to improve data and business processes and to negotiate priorities
- Past experience on complex project execution spanning geographic locations a big plus
- Agile delivery experience is a major plus
- Minimum of 7 years of in Identity and Access Management
- General knowledge of IAM Control standards
- Knowledge of regulatory controls (e.g. PCI DSS, SOX, SSAE16) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with all stakeholders to improve data and business processes and to negotiate priorities
- Knowledge of highly scalable online transactional systems or financial institutions a major plus
- Information Security Certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.