Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner – Asia Pacific
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
- Accomplished recruiter? Propel your career at VISA!
- Make your impact and develop business partnering and consulting skills
- Blaze your own trail in the exciting world of payments
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join Visa’s Global Talent Acquisition team where you can BE YOURSELF and HAVE FUN.
As an experienced recruiting professional you’ll manage full-cycle recruiting efforts as well as supporting the various Regional TA Leads through effective delivery of strategic and operational sourcing projects across the Visa Asia Pacific business. These activities include building and maintaining proactive pipelines of talent, research and market mapping, LinkedIn & internet sourcing for talent, and screening, assessing and engaging with candidates.
- End to end recruitment activity for Visa Business Functions (including; marketing, sales, product, analytics) across AP
- Support and partnership with Regional TA Leads to execute effective talent sourcing projects aligned to business needs:
- Building (Research, LinkedIn/Internet sourcing, networking, social forums/group engagements) & maintaining (regular cadence of candidate engagement) pools of talent through use of appropriate tools and systems aligned to anticipated future demand
- Supports and owns screening as required
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Participate in related programs and exciting projects
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction
- Participate in Talent Acquisition initiatives and partner with the Global Talent Acquisition team to deliver best in class TA consulting services
- Minimum 5+ years sourcing/recruiting experience…. Internal corporate or agency experience is attractive
- Relevant or related industry experience highly desired; FINTECH, Digital, Technology and/or Financial Services
- Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels
- Ability to develop and execute recruiting projects for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent
- Intellectually curious with an appetite for learning about businesses and people
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred)