Director - Global Customer Assistance Services
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This is an operational director role responsible for a network of embossing hubs, which delivers emergency cards to customers around the world. The GCAS director is also responsible for maintaining all configurations and parameters used by front-line associates, updates in processes and procedures as well as managing their production implementation and management of GCAS product enhancement priorities liaising with technology teams. This role provides leadership to managers, and/or professional staff, including vendors. Responsible for developing departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities, staff development planning, supporting Senior Management in defining and enhancing servicing model, Budget planning, working closely with Client Services in new implementations and working with clients to ensure customer service satisfaction. Responsibilities:
* Lead and motivate an organizational team of call center managers responsible for the 24/7 day-to-day operational functions at a high touch customer care center.
* Establish unit goals, objectives, performance standards and measurement criteria to achieve and increase service quality and operational efficiency.
* Build and enhance relationships through cross-functional and cross-regional interaction and collaboration to develop and implement tactical and strategic processing solutions.
* Establish department strategy in line with corporate and customer service objectives and goals and support the department head in developing broader call center strategy.
* Challenge existing processes, improve methods and pursue new ways of increasing the value of all support services throughout the organization.
* Accountable for supporting budget preparation and administration, resource planning and allocation as well as driving organizational adherence to information and security control guidelines.
* Manage all staff issues, including staffing and selection, goal setting, annual reviews, compensation planning and career development.
* Build relationships with Visa client institutions and act as a liaison to internal Visa groups to support strategies to add value and enhance relationships.
* GCAS Audit & Compliance point of contact supporting the team in evaluating risk around business processes, and the creation/implementation of mitigating plans. Address any Internal/External Audit findings or concerns, by creating plans that will support the closure of any audit issues raised by Visa Internal Auditors or any Audit entity
* Global Business Continuity point of contact within GCAS, responsible for completion of annual attestation and Business Continuity Plans (BCP) exercise
and ensuring the Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS) maintenance.
* Handle global inquiries in regards GCAS services from clients as well as other departments in Visa (Product, Account Management, Sales, Development, Marketing, Benefits).
* Managed communications/schedule for production changes BAU or emergency.
* Oversight of GCAS Cash Disbursement reconciliation process
* Responsible for maintaining global operational relationships with vendors
* Server as “product owner” for GCAS tools managed by an Agile development lifecycle
* Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience, MBA is a plus.
* A minimum of 10 years progressively responsible experience in high-touch customer service role in the financial or information services industry with minimum of 5 years management experience preferred.
* Experience in customer service
* Proven success managing staff and building productive cross functional teams, developing unit goals, objectives, performance standards and measurement criteria to achieve and increase service quality and operational efficiency.
* Demonstrated effective professional verbal and written communication skills with experience leading productive meetings and conducting effective formal presentations.
* Strong planning skills with demonstrated experience in establishing tactical and strategic plans to achieve broad objectives.
* English fluency and exceptional communication skills verbally and written is necessary.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and implement organizational and operational processes that meet the needs of a growing and shifting business.
* Proven ability to drive outstanding results through coaching, feedback and corrective action planning.
* Strong ability to lead development of procedures conducive to improving productivity, increasing efficiency, enhancing quality, and strengthening financial results.
* Able to handle assignments of diverse scope and the ability to analyze and interpret complex technical information, define problems, formulate valid conclusions and implement sound decisions.
* Able to travel when needed
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.