Compliance Analyst, Visa Rules Management
- Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you havea passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The role is primarily accountable for working the Dynamic Currency Conversation (DCC) compliance program, data quality compliance, triaging/reviewing general Visa Rules violations, triaging/responding to Visa Rules inquiries, and merchant disclosure review.
The role ensures that Clients and their merchants or partners are compliant to the Visa rules, including technical/processing standards, monitors, investigates and validates the compliance status of Clients and, where necessary, pursues corrective and negotiated action. The primary focus is to bring Clients (and their merchants or partners) into compliance, following the rules and technical standards as appropriate. The role is responsible for negotiating compliance action plans with Clients, using discretion within the regulatory framework, while assessing the impact on the Visa brand, the integrity of the network, the Client’s businesses and the feasibility of suggested remedial action.
- Liaise with Clients and Visa Inc. Sales Account Executives / CSS Account Managers / SMEs globally to ensure Client understanding and compliance with the Visa Rules, technical/processing standards and Charter Documents.
- Analysis of transaction data to identify non-compliant activity or trends.
- Responsible for ensuring all management information statistics and performance criteria and trends relating to Compliance processing are collated, analyzed, published and fed back to team members to help define the compliance strategy for Visa Inc. globally and regionally.
- Tracking and control of Compliance actions plans as submitted by Clients and ensuring they are tracked to resolution.
- Support and respond to inquiries sent to Visa Rules inquiry mailboxes as necessary
- Apply industry knowledge of Visa Inc.'s global market opportunities, consumers, Clients and competition when carrying out compliance activity.
- Actively support a multi-cultural business and appreciation of all markets in which Visa conducts business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, banking, audit or compliance is required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Experience working with network/payment card rules.
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge and ability to evaluate business compliance and adherence to relevant standards and able to make sound, rationale judgements and recommendations in carrying out compliance activity.
- Must possess excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proven negotiation skills to manage internal and external parties and in the implementation of compliance actions in accordance with the procedures laid out in the Visa Rules and Charter Documents.
- High level of self-motivation, good judgment, diplomacy and tact, with the ability to work with staff at all levels of seniority throughout the organization.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Local Only Candidates