Senior Executive Administrator - Human Resources
- New York, NY, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is searching for an experienced Sr Executive Administrative Assistant to provide on-site support to the EVP & General Counsel of Visa Inc. who oversees a geographically dispersed team of Legal and Compliance professionals as well as serves as site leader for the NYC Visa office. This role will also provide support to the New York based Legal Team and collaborate closely with Executive EAs and support staff based in San Francisco and New York and London.
The role includes providing back up support to the Sr Executive Assistants of the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Marketing Officer.
This is an ideal position for an individual with a strong administrative background with experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in close collaboration and seamless partnership with Senior Executive Administrator to EVP General Counsel based in San Francisco.
• Provide onsite support in NYC to the EVP General Counsel/NYC Office Executive leader including answering phone calls, printing/document management, event planning and purchasing, expenses and operational support.
• Provide support for the New York based Legal Team, including administrative duties (expenses, travel, scheduling, calendaring)
• Serve as backup support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer with administrative duties that will include, answering phone calls, supporting calendaring, coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, assist with logistics and seamless meeting transitions for executive leaders and additional EA support.
• Collaborate effectively with global Executive Assistants to ensure seamless execution for executives.
• Proactive Calendar Management: Assist in the management of the Legal Team including scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls and arranging travel with details and accuracy.
• Logistical Coordination: Plan executive travel, executive/team meetings, and as needed - events.
• Expense Management: Process expense reports on behalf of the executive and broader department.
• Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the office leader and team.
• Project Management: As needed, help organize, execute and track projects related to Communications team activities
• The NYC Office Sr Executive Administrator needs to demonstrate executive presence and effective communication. This role requires a proactive self-starter who can work independently and anticipate client needs.
• Strong experience of supporting multiple leaders in different functions and large organizations
• A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and 10+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company.
• Strong level of maturity and works well under pressure
• Required to be flexible as and when needed to accommodate the global needs of the company
• Experience supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced and demanding corporate work environment.
• Comfortable performing ad-hoc personal assistant tasks for the EVP General Counsel
• Team player who is collaborative and cooperative with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communicator.
• Exercises exceptional judgment and discretion regarding information, which may be confidential, material and/or non-public.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with SharePoint site management a plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.