Ready to Return- Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Foster City, CA, USA
This opportunity is posted in relationship with Visa’s Ready to Return initiative. While you may have taken extended time away, Visa believes it doesn’t diminish your value or worth at work. If you are a professional who had to hit pause on your career, but are now ready to re-enter the workforce, we want to meet you! Learn if you're eligible for Visa's Ready to Return Program by going to the link below: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Visa/ready-to-return
Imagine working for one of the pioneers in the payment technology space. The kind of company that’s been setting the bar for the way people pay and get paid for more than 50 years, and continues to innovate on a global scale. Now imagine that company is less than 15,000 employees worldwide, small enough that you’ll actually have an impact and do some amazing things. Sounds pretty awesome. Well, that company exists and it’s Visa.
Imagine, in a single day, the diversity of transactions that Visa manages – from gaming enthusiasts who buy virtual goods to advance a level, to a small business merchant launching their first ecommerce business to a large consumer brand hitting their largest single-day sale. Now multiply transactions and interactions like that by millions on a global scale – that's Visa. It is a multi-billion dollar market that has experienced year over year growth!
The Visa Consulting and Analytics team (formerly Visa Performance Solutions) is focused on improving our clients' profitability and performance through deep specialization in product, marketing, tailored consulting, automated solutions and unique insights leveraging Visa payment processing data that support the growth and performance of a clients' business.
Our team assists Visa’s clients (i.e. Issuers) in solving their most strategic questions around growing their payments businesses. This team drives tangible and impactful financial results for Visa clients by identifying opportunities and using industry expertise and Visa's data and technology capabilities to develop and change client strategies.
We are currently looking for an Analyst to support the team on strategic consulting engagements. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical individual with previous consulting experience (payments experience a plus).
Typical projects may include:
- How does an issuer expand or increase market share in consumer credit cards?
- How should a credit card issuer use digital and emerging technology to acquire and retain the best customers?
- How does an issuer expand their credit card portfolio while mitigating credit risk?
- How does an issuer optimize their product offering?
- Play an integral role on a team of experienced professionals in delivering strategic consulting services to key Visa clients
- Complete consulting engagements with other team members, including participating in interviews, analyzing confidential client data, and summarizing key findings
- Conduct industry research and identify internal and external data resources to create custom analytics
- Complete detailed analysis on client data and identify preliminary trends and themes in the data
- Develop client-specific presentations which address executive needs and deliver presentations to clients and internal Visa partners
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to collaborate across levels and functional experts - Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt
- An interest in payments, financial institutions or consumer lending a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.