Human Resource Business Partner - Manager
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
A Key Business Partner providing consultative, advisory services to allocated Corporate Function heads and their respective leadership teams. Driving HR strategy, priorities and programs enabling leaders to attain their business objectives.
Responsible for elevating employee engagement across all HR competencies. Provide coaching to managers on HR, people and organizational matters.
- Responsible for the provision of HR expertise to business functions and regions in all aspects HR
- Ensure that HR policy & advice to client groups is in accordance with employment law, Visa strategy and best practice
- Advise, support and train managers on addressing and dealing with employee related issues
- Advise clients with the development of the most appropriate organizational structures and bring about effective organizational and cultural change
- Work with clients to build high performing teams (real, virtual, matrix, cross-functional etc.)
- Work with clients to create and manage a workforce strategy and support execution
- Assist with advice on contracts of employment for employees, including ex-pats, overseas ‘local’ employees and relocations.
- Participate in the selection process as appropriate
- Maintain all the above in line with HR reward policies. Advise Reward staff on issues regarding policy and assist as necessary to improve their service (e.g. market data provision)
- Assist with the implementation of Talent Management policy including:
- Implementation of key programs in client areas;
- Talent management initiatives including supporting global mobility initiatives; employee & leadership assessment and development.
- Assist in the implementation of reward policy including pay review, benchmarking; and performance related pay and reward.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex environments
- Experience working in complex organizations (matrix, cross cultural, cross geographical)
- Sets high standards of client service and works closely to establish credibility with clients
- Shapes interventions so that internal clients understand what will be delivered and when, and the process to achieve the target outcomes
- Ability to balance employer and employee advocacy
- Strong project management skills; Manages demanding goals with a project/consulting mindset and to a high standard
- Good numerical and analytical skills; strong Excel skills a plus
- Solid communication and relationship building skills; Connects with people and flexes style accordingly
- Bachelors required, Masters preferred
- Professionally qualified, or equivalent, with typically 10+ years of professional experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid HR business partner or HR generalist experience
- Experience in an international company
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.