Senior Director, Urban Mobility and Smart Cities
- Miami, FL, USA
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa is one of the top 50 Most Admired Brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer and can be found on the lists of: The World’s Most Innovative Companies, The World’s Most Respected Companies, The World’s Most Ethical Companies, America’s Best Employers and The World’s Most Valuable Brands, to name a few. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa Latin America & the Caribbean, is seeking a leader for Urban Mobility and Smart Cities Initiatives. This is a senior strategic role, that will define company’s’ strategy and execution for the segment in the region. The candidate needs to have previous experience leading urban mobility and smart cities projects in Latin America and must be able to provide expert advice on product features, standards, use cases, technology platforms that can protect Visa’s leadership in the segment and expand participation across markets in an interoperability model.
· Understand the market place, standards, authorities, regulators and competitive environment to influence changes that promote interoperability, designing a set of actions and tactics to secure collaboration across the ecosystem.
· Provide day-to-day product guidance to markets, products and sales teams.
· Actively collaborate with other functions such as Marketing, Corporate Communications, Business Development in the development of Visas positioning in the segment, go-to-market strategies and marketing campaigns.
· Work with Visas Innovation Centers, Fintech Community, Technology Partners and providers in the development of user experiences that create differentiation for Visa.
· Function as product owner in the agile/ SCRUM software development process when related to transit, urban mobility, smart cities and other Intelligent Traffic Solutions
· Work with internal and external stakeholders across the region to collect feedback; identifying opportunities to enhance Visa’s approach to Urban Mobility
· Work closely with the Merchant Solutions teams, to develop acceptance framework, pricing and other mechanism to guarantee Visa’s participation in urban mobility.
· Work with the Solutions Architect teams to build the products vision, use cases, blue prints and product platforms necessary to compete in each market.
· Monitor and evaluate key performance metrics to measure Visa’s participation in the category.
· Understand product P&L, Economic Models for Small Ticket Transactions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information System, Computer Science, Economics, Marketing or Previous experience in the payment industry
· 15+ Years of relevant working experience
· Previous position in Urban Mobility or Transportation fields
· MBA in Economics, City Planning, International Business or Transportation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.