Global Marketing Director, Digital Analytics
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa Inc. Global Marketing & Communications is searching for a Director of Digital Analytics. The selected candidate will bring thought leadership and vision to establish a centralized strategy and approach to advertising analytics on behalf of the global function. Visa has a unique and strategic advantage as the global payments leader. Our goal is to be the most creative and impactful data-led marketer in the world. We are on a journey to develop our data, capabilities and agency ecosystem to bring more effective and efficient business results to Visa. As part of this journey we are transforming our systems, capabilities, organization and processes. Insights are a foundational element of our success. We partner within Visa and with our agencies on sophisticated measurement and analysis toward more effective digital advertising. This person will need to be forward thinking, especially in the application of digital data to answer critical marketing questions. The desire is to build a best in class analytics capability that demonstrates value back to Visa on a global scale.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Global Analytics and Insights, this role will:
• Partner with analytics teams on measuring the effectiveness of addressable strategies and executions
• Work across teams and levels to increase the understanding of what works and what does not work in Visa’s digital marketing, with a strong point of view on how strategies should evolve going forward
• Core partners include regional stakeholders, agency leadership, global media team, data and platforms group, data and reporting teams
Experienced, results-oriented leader with at least 6 years of marketing analytics responsibilities with a proven track record of driving business outcomes with large brands.
• Experience working with global companies and/or developing business within a digital, public relations, or advertising/integrated marketing agency
• Relevant measurement and analytics experience across key digital properties including, but not limited to, website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, WeChat, display media, online video, native media, blogs, etc.
• Ability to infer causal impact of digital strategies and execution using experimental design and valid statistical models
• Experience using popular analytics and publishing tools
• Ability to synthesize data with primary and secondary audience insights that assist in the development of campaigns and content that resonate with target audiences
• Content distribution expertise spanning owned, earned, and paid digital channels
• Familiarity with market research protocols
• Outstanding communications skills - including oral, written, and presentation development and delivery to all levels of stakeholders
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.