Senior Client Consulting Analyst
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
NEW PRODUCT INTEGRATION RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide project sizing and definition for internal departments for customers adding, modifying or removing services from the DPS platform.
Provide project sizing, definition and client consultation for potential new customers as necessary to support the new client sales effort.
Will operate within the context of established goals and objectives that are visible to Visa DPS and client’s management.
Will act as consultant to business areas at Visa DPS that need information about client requested functionality as it pertains to Visa DPS system offerings.
Responsible for identifying clients business, technical and operational requirements based on verbal and written communication through consultative client interaction.
Will apply working knowledge of a variety of systems and procedures to assess business and technical impact of project requirements and communicate possible alternatives to the client utilizing Visa DPS organizational profitability as a guide.
Is able to meet the specified job responsibilities with only high-level guidance, direction and/or involvement from management using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
Can work independently with high degree of initiative to manage workflow, resolve problems and meet deadlines.
Will prepare detailed project definition documents outlining for internal departments all critical information related to the clients request.
Provide technical assistance to the Implementations and Account Management staff by evaluation of implementation concepts and technical product support.
Can support multiple different project scenarios concurrently.
Coordinate and implement new services, as needed.
May direct the efforts of one or more Implementation Managers on projects that are more complex.
Responsible for review of processes and developing steps to improve them to ensure efficiency and quality within the department.
May perform other duties as requested by management.
CLIENT INTEGRATION RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as a back office consultant by understanding the client’s existing host and internal processes and successfully integrating them with the available Visa DPS products, services and tools by:
Ensure the client can balance to the Visa DPS wire and that they are able to book to General Ledgers correctly.
Ensure client can reconcile out of balance situations by having the tools in place (Mismatch/suspense reports).
Ensure the client is comfortable with various CATS applications so they know how to troubleshoot, track items in VROL.
Ensure client is familiar with Visa DPS reports and knows where to find the information they need, which reports to review daily and has Monthly Management Reporting needs addressed.
Ensures the client is aware of Visa Online and Visa DPS Online uses and information available as well as GMBS billing.
Prepares the client for Plus/Interlink Quarterly Operating Certificates
Prepares call reports from client support visits.
Plan and conduct member meetings and conference calls.
Provide product demonstrations and other Sales Support functions
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management.
- Ability to become subject matter expert on multiple products, craft solutions, and apply those to a client context.
- Ability to talk shop with both technology-minded developers and strategy-minded business leaders with ease.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills and the ability to succinctly describe business and technical requirements for clients.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Proficient at setting priorities, influencing others, and managing client expectations.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders across different teams, functions, and regions.
- Show curiosity and courage to challenge the status quo.
- The ability and willingness to share and transfer knowledge.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, et al.).
- At least a basic understanding of relational databases.
- Ability to travel domestically 10% -15% of the time.
- 7+ years professional work experience in a client-facing role in software, financial, or information services.
- Transaction processing background.
- Understanding of APIs.
- Understanding of networking terminology. Does not require networking experience.
- Understanding of settlement concepts and out-of-balance troubleshooting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.