- Lehi, UT, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
About the Company
Authorize.Net, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. Authorize.Net was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, Authorize.Net offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that simplify payment acceptance.
Over 400,000 merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and grow their business.
About the Position
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our North America Sales organization as an Inside Sales Representative. You will act as part of a team to handle inbound inquiries, qualify, up sell and close new deals. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
The Inside Sales Representatives primary responsibility is to close new business.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and merchant inquiries
- Follow up on leads via phone/email campaigns
- Educate merchants on how payments work and up-sell value added services
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, motivated sales professional who enjoys working with companies of all sizes and is looking for a career to take to the next level.
- 1 - 3 years of Inside sales experience a plus
- Prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.