Sr QA Engineer
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Development Platform (VDP) team is looking for a senior QA Engineer that is passionate about building scalable, secure and highly reliable, mission-critical software in a fast-paced agile environment. This person will help build a state of the art developer platform, design next generation of Visa APIs and help build infrastructure to make developers worldwide successful using Visa payment network.
Sr Test Engineer will design and implement test solutions with highest quality using agile tools & methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA is a plus.
• 2-5 years experience testing highly distributed and complex systems
• Hands-on Java programming, Automation Scripting, White box testing experience in JAVA & TestNG/ jUnit
• Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework
• Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services
• Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
• Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL & MongoDB
• Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Nagios
• Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura etc)
• Hands-on experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
• Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
• Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.