Lead Systems Architect
- Bellevue, WA
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
The Merchant and Acquirer Processing (MAP) product development organization is responsible for architecting, designing, implementation and support of merchant payment management solutions including payment acceptance and commerce management, risk management and marketing tools. This role will be part of the architecture group and will drive the evolution of the software products to meet key business objectives for the Authorize.Net (www.authorize.net) and CyberSource (www.cybersource.com) platforms. This role will work closely and partner with product development, product management, customer support and other VISA teams.
- Collaborate with the product management, other VISA IT groups and vendors to develop solutions for complex, global business requirements
Ensure security, reliability, performance and cost effectiveness of various business services.
- Build expertise in developing highly available, reliable, and scalable solutions
- Develop and maintain long-term target state architecture and roadmap, ensure alignment with the business objectives, corporate strategies and standards
- Establish architectural and technical standards and processes, ensure adherence to them through governance
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology solutions to meet business and technology challenges, guide product development teams through their implementation
- Ensure security, reliability, performance and cost effectiveness of the MAP platform
- Work on design and implementation of modern technology stack like Containerization, NoSQL and Big Data
- Keep abreast of evolving technologies and anticipate technological evolutions that could be leveraged to enhance current architectures and build durable new ones
- Stimulate and lead technology innovation
- 10+ years' experience leading development teams in all phases of software development life cycle
- Experience in architecture and design of distributed, highly scalable, highly available systems
- Experience in Java software development, web applications and services, standards, frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of architecture methodologies and modeling
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to present complex ideas to multiple levels
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong facilitation and analytic skills with an open mind
- Experience with electronic payment and financial services
- Prior Visa or Enterprise level experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.