Lead Inside Sales Manager, CyberSource - 6 month contract
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The lead inside sales manager will be responsible for leading the whole sales process from prospecting new customer acquisition to identifying new business opportunities from inbound channels. The role holder will work closely with Marketing, New Business Sales and our Account management team across Asia, supporting our APAC strategy, helping improve sales revenue and profitability. The role will involve targeting high volume internet retailers while delivering the brand message with passion. Generating the volume and quality of leads required while protecting brand integrity is critical. In additional to that the role holder will manage a scaled book of accounts, utilizing data to prioritize customer outreach and identify opportunities
- Responsible for prospecting and new business acquisition for target clients
- Efficiently manage a full sales process from prospecting, qualification to deal closure and contract execution whilst delivering a world-class customer experience
- Handle inbound and outbound pre-sales communications with customers and partners
- Ability to identify opportunities during the tele-qualification process
- Conduct discovery to uncover customer pain points and business goals
- Clearly articulate Visa solutions & their value into meaningful conversations with targeted prospects including the ability to explain industry specific use-cases
- Work collaboratively and support Sales and Marketing teams in achieving their objectives.
- Develop and maintain a cadence of out-bound activity
- Collaborate with multiple functions across Visa
- Track and measure daily sales goals via Salesforce database.
- Build and maintain accurate account information in Salesforce Database
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills - capable of developing well-structured communications and liaising with senior management
- Experience across multiple countries and cultures, ideally within a complex, matrix management organization
- Ability to explain technical product features at a high-level, highlighting value for the customer and benefits vs. competitors’ offerings.
- Comfortable speaking to the customer regarding IT and enterprise solutions in the competitive landscape
- Detailed orientated, highly organized and efficient
- Comfortably lead and control conversations with new and existing customers.
- Strong value based selling skills founded on business acumen and the ability to translate benefits into the partner’s business language to prove value
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style
- Intellectually curious and continuously striving to learn
- Must work well in highly collaborative, matrixed and team oriented environment.