As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This position supports the Senior Director, Creative & Account Management with the strategy, development and implementation of content marketing for Visa AP.
Working closely with cross-functional leaders [Head of Media, Head of Insights & Measurements, Head of Branding & Experiential] and Country Teams, the ideal candidate will be a strategist first and foremost, and will lead the development of engaging, effective, insights-driven content strategy across multiple channels.
- Deliver insights based, effective content marketing strategy, editorial plan and content which meet business objectives for pan-regional activities to drive impactful outcomes
- Bring the latest opportunities and trends in online publishing, native advertising and social media platforms to the AP region, and have a clear point of view on how to use them to tell meaningful stories
- Measure and effectively optimise activities led from the hub, whilst delivering “best in class” insight and guidance to markets on locally run initiatives.
- Development of/Communication of Global directed editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Development and briefing of agency ways of working and process optimisations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a consistent approach to design and implementation of content strategies
- Expert in planning, creation, structure and integration of content strategies for multiple channels
- Demonstrable experience in story telling across multiple formats and channels
- Understanding of how to build constructive relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners and media owners
- Ability to connect the dots between creatives, copywriters, strategists and paid media managers to deliver best-in-class content
Qualifications & Skills
- 7-10 years marketing or communications experience; 5 years active social media experience
- Publishing or editorial experience will be a plus
- Proactive with a can-do attitude; take ownership of the vision and able to get stuff done
- Proven understanding of digital platforms and channel strategies
- International marketing experience essential
- Strategic and innovative thinker with commercial acumen also capable of strong execution
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Able to work in matrix organizations and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
- Education: Bachelors’ or business/marketing or related field with marketing foundation
- Communicate openly, honestly and respectfully – ensuring opinions are heard
- Actively promote an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought
- Build consensus and influence a broad set of constituencies