Sr. Director, North America Operations - Business & Sales Enablement
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The role will be a direct report to the Vice President of North America Business and Sales Enablement, a function responsible for development and delivery of best-in-class sales platforms, tools, training and client and business meetings for North America.
The position will be responsible for building a sustainable learning curriculum that moves the needle on how effective we are at having productive and purposeful client engagements. The candidate will need to be a strong self-starter who can be ear-to-the ground and determine the needs of the client teams. Additional duties will include increasing NA employee engagement with sales tools/platforms and other operational initiatives.
The position is based in Foster City, California with the need to be in Visa's San Francisco offices when necessary.
- Assess, develop and launch NA Sales training curriculum. Gather feedback and continue to tailor and refine curriculum based on business and sales needs
- Establish and promote training program calendar
- Facilitate training delivery via tools and channels (e.g. webinars, videos, Visa University, etc.)
- Implement Salesforce user program
- Responsible for increasing Salesforce engagement across NA Client teams, executives and cross-functional groups using a variety of strategies (e.g. recognition programs)
- BA/BS required
- A minimum of 12 to 15 years of relevant work experience required
- Previous experience leading large-scale employee training initiatives
- Experienced in Salesforce platforms and associated training programs
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement successful programs, influencing cross-functional teams
- Very strong attention to detail, highly organized and superb project management skills
- Passion for employee engagement and training
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.