Staff SW Engineer - Genesys Outbound
- Denver, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for development and maintenance of the Contact Center platform solutions. The resource identified will be responsible in delivering best in-class customer experience solution through the implementation of Genesys Framework, Genesys Outbound Solutions. Ideal candidate must have proven experience in the contact center technologies and hands on implementation experience in Genesys suite of technologies with Genesys Outbound experience a must.
- Development and maintenance of the CCTS technology solutions specializing in Genesys Outbound.
- Implementation and execution of Contact Center strategy for voice, chat and email channels
- Collaborate and lead the requirement analysis, technical design efforts for new projects or enhancements.
- Owns the shared responsibility of platform availability and security.
- Work with global staff to ensure that the platforms security is not compromised through continuous remediation of open vulnerabilities.
- Maintain open communication with internal staff and vendors such as Genesys tech support
- Manage and balance multiple projects and tasks in order to manage to deliverable dates and must work with customers, project managers and stakeholders to assure
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Information Technology with atleast 6 years of progressively responsible positions in Contact Center solution technologies.
- Hands on experience in development and operations of Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys Outbound is a must along with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) experience.
- Understanding of Nuance Framework and IVR development experience will be considered a plus.
- Positive influencing skills both verbally and through the preparation of written materials in order to build relationships and effectively communicate business needs to internal technology groups.
- Have strong knowledge in SDLC, project management, execution and delivery understanding with attention to detail around SLA metrics, accountability and operational excellence.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills are considered essential to the position
- The individual will be called upon to work with broad spectrum of individuals in varied settings across the organizations
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business and vendors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.