Director, Prepaid Processing Product Strategy
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Revenue Growth: Work with Account Executives, Account Managers, Implementation Managers and other Product team members to drive double digit revenue growth while maintaining healthy margins
- Identify opportunities, create strategies and help account managers execute on solutions for growing key account revenue
- Contribute to product development strategy and project prioritization including market segment strategies for payroll, general purpose reloadable, commercial/corporate and other prepaid product types
- Develop and document strong business cases and product business requirements with effective presentation to peers and executives
- Deepen Partnerships: Work with clients, vendors and internal stakeholders to build strong relationships, grow our shared business, and operate efficiently
- Lead key product development projects with business justifications, project scopes, business requirements, and communications and commercialization activities
- Participate in cross-functional internal and external account reviews for key clients to identify growth and enhancement opportunities
- Develop and deliver presentations to both external and internal audiences including client quarterly business reviews, the DPS User Conference, webinars, and other venues
- Drive Digital Initiatives and Transform Technology: Provide leadership, strategy and issuer processing subject matter expertise to enable digital and technology initiatives with innovative value-added services for clients
- Work with Client Support Services, Product, Sales and IT stakeholders to create and execute on digital innovation enablement strategies
- Manage Connected Card program used to support Visa digital initiatives, sponsorship events and user experience feedback
- Contribute to API strategy and work closely with IT and other product teams to make it easier for clients and vendors to consume Prepaid APIs and other services
- Leadership: Demonstrate Visa’s Leadership Practices by communicating openly, collaborating effectively, enabling and inspiring others and excelling with partners.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of issuer processing, product management or product development experience in the financial services industry, including prior experience developing and implementing product plans and writing business requirements
- Specific prepaid industry and/or network processing experience in North America or other global markets is a plus
- Highly motivated team member who easily cultivates effective relationships with all levels of the organization, clients and partners
- Keen understanding of the payments industry and financial services technology
- Experience in the design, construction and management of product features and functionality for the payment/financial services industry
- A strategic thinker with the ability to work independently and within groups to achieve tangible results
- Strong analytical, planning and project management experience with strong problem solving capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills who can effectively work with client, internal partners and external vendors on strategic initiatives
- Negotiating skills with strong interpersonal skills to influence cross functional team decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs and to build solutions to meet those needs
- Ability to work collaboratively across a variety of functions and levels within the organization to accomplish shared business priorities
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office suite of products
- Ability to travel (10-20%)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.