Sr. Software Engineer (Connex/Base 24)
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help design, build and test enhancements to the Connex Advantage software on the HP NonStop Platform.
- Design, build and/or maintain HP NonStop servers using C, TAL and TACL
- Code to design specification
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feeback and correct problems
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operating systems
- Confer with management or development teams to priortize needs, resolve conflicts and help choose solutions
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
- 5 - 7 years related experience developing in C and TAL required
- Knowledge of HP NonStop and Guardian OS & OSS required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time required
- Knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.