- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Manage multiple large projects, independently own and manage multiple change requests, new initiatives, etc.
- Identify key stakeholders and work to achieve project objectives Create detail project schedule, Gantt chart, critical path, etc.
- Manage project status report, issues, action items, risks, change log, internal and external dependencies, etc.
- Follow up on issues and action items towards resolution
- Regularly monitor and report on project progress
- Facilitate project status meetings, requirements and design discussions, and defect status reviews
- Coordinate project estimating process, manage project budget, forecast, planned vs. actual
- Work with vendors to develop, review and execute contracts
- Develop innovative methods to effectively manage project constraints
- Own and manage project SharePoint site, Project Work Book (PWB) and project communication plan
- Work with project team to enforce Visa compliance requirements
- PMP, CSM, ACP certification preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of project management experience required, preferably with a focus on Infrastructure, Networking and Voice and Video Applications
- LAN, WAN, WLAN, Cisco Switches, routers, routing protocols, WAN, Networking concepts and high level designs ( EPL, MPLS )
- Java and SQL hands on prior experience preferred
- Prior experience/knowledge of Visa's PMM processes is desirable
- Proven experience in managing people, process and project in a heavily matrixed organization structure is required
- Demonstrated experience leading technical teams in the delivery of large scale software development, operational and integration efforts.
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation production support, including quality assurance and system integration
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices
- Deep understanding of client contract management
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and functions
- Ability to understand complex systems, and its interfaces
- Well organized, attention to detail, great planning and execution skills
- Proven skills in co-coordinating, managing large projects in a matrix environment
- Adaptability and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Clarity, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization
- Solid analytical skills; able to think strategically and creatively
- Able to coordinate/manage several projects; Support other PMs with larger efforts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.