Sr. Recruiter - Corporate Functions (1 year Contract)
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Visa’s Global Talent Acquisition team is seeking an accomplished Senior Recruiter who will provide full-life cycle recruiting and strategic business partner support to the one or more of Visa’s Corporate Functions. Corporate Functions include Finance, Human Resources, Risk Management, Legal & Compliance, Marketing & Communications, and Strategy & Government Relations.
Senior Recruiter responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Full life-cycle recruiting yes, you will own the hiring manager relationship and become entrenched in the business.
• Building deep partnerships with hiring managers to understand their team's hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics. This is not a key-word matching exercise.
• Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
• Identifying, attracting, screening and securing top talent candidates, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
• Possessing a relentless drive to find and hire top technical talent, with a laser, unbending focus on diversity.
• Negotiating offers and successfully closing candidates.
• Acting as a consultant and SME in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, immigration, etc.
• Providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences.
• 8-10 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
• Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment, for any or all of the following: Finance, Human Resources, Risk Management, Legal & Compliance, Marketing & Communications, and Strategy & Government Relations etc.
• Proven deep client management expertise including partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
• Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, hard to fill roles, and diversity.
• Strong consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement and workforce planning.
• Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem solving skills.
• Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations.
• A great team player
• Attention to detail and meticulous organization skills are a must.
• The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast evolving environments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.