Associate Help Desk Analyst
- Pasay City, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Ensures customer happiness by providing timely response and resolution to contacts made from different support channels.
- Ensures that contacts are logged with complete information into the ticketing tool and assigned with appropriate category and priority.
- Performs diagnosis using documented procedures, troubleshooting techniques and approved tools.
- Formulates and executes a logical diagnostic and resolution plan against non-standard or complex issues
- Reviews non-standard incidents and requests before these are raised to other resolver groups
- Priority handler of VIP calls and tickets
- Keeps customers dedicatedly updated on the status of their tickets.
- Assigns tickets - that are not resolvable by the Service Desk - to the correct resolver groups or vendors.
- Notifies management about reported - or potential - Major Incidents.
- Confirms customer happiness before closing a ticket.
- Continuously learns about new technologies and products supported by the business and dedicatedly shares insights.
- Build new knowledge articles and contribute to activities that keep knowledge base articles up to date.
- Meets and exceeds individual performance goals.
- Participate on Problem Management activities and Continual Service Improvement projects
- Serves as a deputy to the Team Lead and helps conduct team huddles
- Extraordinary analytical & customer service skills
- Has expertise on one or more of the supported domains or technologies (e.g. MS Exchange, System Administration, Business Application Support, MDM, etc.)
- Foundation knowledge on team handling and supervision (some Team Lead or deputy Team Lead experience a plus)
- Strong social skills, verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with customers, vendors, peers and management via multiple communication channels
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Troubleshooting knowledge for Microsoft Windows 7 / 10, Mac, Mobile Devices (Android & iOS), Microsoft Office applications suite, Office365, MS Exchange, Outlook, local and LAN printers, Wi-Fi, VPN, Internet Connectivity, Communication tools (Skype, Jabber, etc.)
- Expertise and work experience with Microsoft Active Directory Users and Groups Management
- An understanding of basic network management (TCP/IP, Wireless, DNS, DHCP) including administration of various kinds of network devices
- Experience using remote support tools e.g. Remote Desktop, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Bomgar, etc.
- Minimum four years of work experience as IT Service Desk analyst supporting end users of Corporate IT services and apps
- Completed at least two years of College education or equivalent IT / technical training
- CompTIA A+ or Microsoft Professional Certification a plus
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.