Senior Implementation Analyst
- Highlands Ranch, CO
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development, and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Lead project management onboarding activities for DPS mobile and other digital initiatives for Visa client institutions and processors to ensure client and internal expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand set up requirements and facilitate new mobile app or digital product installations with a high degree of excellence.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management on a regular basis.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as short term tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Create, update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software, or information services.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- A minimum 2 years’ experience either developing or implementing iOS and/or Android apps.
Strong project management skills required. Project Management Certification (PMP, Stanford, etc.) a plus.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and handle customer expectations.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical terms or processes into business language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.