- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Global Services is part of the Merchant and Acquirer Processing (MAP) Product Development (PD) Group within the Visa Technology Organization. This group is responsible for building tangible, impactful, innovative and intelligent solutions across payment acceptance, payment security, payment analytics and fraud management for marquee and strategic accounts worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our team!
• Use technologies including J2EE, JS, REST, NoSQL and more
• Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build the next generation of payment solutions
• Participate as a key member of agile, scrum teams
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills along with a team player focus
• Solid foundation in requirements scoping, data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with agile development process
• Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
• The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
• Strong ability to collaborate
• Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.