Stock Plan Administrator
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Visa, Inc. is seeking a Stock Plan Administrator to join our Global Equity Program team. This role will be responsible for the day to day activities in administrating our global equity program includes all aspects of recordkeeping, reporting, and reconciliation. The Stock Plan Administrator needs to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data in the record tracking systems, and be able to work closely with employees and other functional groups.
• Experience working with different types of Equity Plans
• Experience working with a third party recordkeeping systems ( Knowledge of Schwab’s EquiView a plus)
• Able to process all types of stock grants, exercises, lapses, and reporting of payroll and taxes (including Performance Stock, Restricted Stock, Stock Units, Non-Qualified Stock Options, and ESPP).
• Ability to interpret and understand legal documents such as, security regulations and government legislations.
• Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including Legal, Tax, Payroll, Accounting, Audit, Financial Reporting and Human Resources.
• Experience with an insider trading program.
• Knowledge of SEC filings, 10b5-1 plans, and stock ownership compliance administration.
• Experience preparing employee communications.
• Interacts with transfer agent and third party stock administrator to ensure that trades are settled timely; reconcile DWAC instructions and transfer agent activities
• Experience with administrating an ESPP plan
• Maintenance of stock plan documentation for both internal and SOX compliance
• Understanding Directors and Officers compliance & reporting including Section 16 compliance (Form 3, 4 and 5) and related Proxy reporting requirements
• Ability to respond to employee inquires and coordinating with internal teams and vendors as appropriate to resolve issues
• Performs other related duties related to the program.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in Excel and Power Point
• Strong organization and problem solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues
• Must be customer-service oriented
• Strong organization, planning, and project management skills.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
• Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in public company stock administration.
CEP - Certified Equity Professional certification a plus.
Workday Management System experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.