Sr Systems Analyst - ServiceNow
- Highlands Ranch, CO, Միացյալ Նահանգներ
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Job Description & Qualifications
In the Metrics and Reporting Team we translate business requirements into Reports and Dashboards for a variety of internal consumers at Visa. We provide the Business Intelligence they need to track progress against Goals, Projects, Process improvements, and Compliance.
This exciting role requires a team player who is highly collaborative and will successfully partner with key stakeholders to design and build BI reporting solutions.The role is focused on defining and implementing metrics solutions as well as manage future projects and programs. You will architect and develop new dashboards ranging from all levels of complexities.
- Develop and automate Enterprise Scale BI dashboards and reports using BI tools such as Tableau, SAP BO, Service Now, SQL, Macros, etc...
- Manage Infopath Front End / Back End & SQL server i.e., create views, draft SQL scripts, run data extract jobs, create infopath forms, etc..
- Conduct white boarding sessions with consumers to gather and refine requirements
- Design, architect, develop and deploy actionable, responsive web and mobile optimized visualizations
- Manage and train internal stakeholders
- Participate in program/project meetings and communicate development status
- Deliver on project initiatives with speed and accuracy
- Must have strong working knowledge of Service Now Performance Analytics Experience
- Bachelor's degree and at least 7-10 years relevant work experience, or Master's degree from a reputable university and 1-2 years of industry experience.
- Must have a minimum 3 years prior experience developing Service Now PA Dashboard solutions
- Adept in advanced visualization, story-telling with metrics
- Familiar with development methodologies, SDLC
- Experience with Service Now integration efforts
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle databases within a BI reporting environment as well as drafting SQL queries
- Flexibility to adjust to changing needs and able to prioritize execution on multiple tasks
- Able to compose requirements, process flows and design into clear documentation
- ITIL Foundation Certified is a plus
- Scrum certified is also a plus
- Service Now System Administrator Certified is a plus
- -Minimum 5-8 years of level 2 production support role.
-Experience with application support organization working in 24*7 environments.
-Good communication skill and ability to work as team player.
-Strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must
-Very Good knowledge and hands on Experience on SQL server and DB2 Database.
-Dot net coding skill and working experience is mandatory.
-Very good knowledge and understanding on IIS concept.
-Experience in supporting systems that run on Windows and Linux Environment.
-Experience with web-related technologies including IIS, WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, etc.
-Experience with shell scripting, Java scripting and any other scripting languages.
-Understanding of core networking concepts such as routing, protocols, subnets, DNS, Certificates, Load balancer and firewall.
-Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing major components for large projects.
-Knowledge of monitoring tools, alert escalation, customer / vendor management etc.
-Build tools to automate production support activities that enable efficiency and productivity of Service desk and other operations groups.
-Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude are highly valued.
-A bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science or a related degree.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.