Sr Systems Analyst
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Job Description & Qualifications
In the Metrics and Reporting Team we translate business requirements into Reports and Dashboards for a variety of internal stakeholders. We provide the Business Intelligence and data driven insights to track progress against Goals, Projects, Process improvements, and Compliance.
This exciting role requires a team player who is highly collaborative and will successfully partner with key stakeholders to design and build BI reporting solutions. The role is focus on defining and implementing metrics solutions as well as manage future projects and programs. You will architect and develop new dashboards ranging from all levels of complexities.
- Develop and automate Enterprise Scale BI dashboards and reports using BI tools such as Tableau, SAP BO, Service Now, SQL, Macros, etc...
- Manage Infopath Front End / Back End & SQL server i.e., create views, draft SQL scripts, run data extract jobs, create infopath forms, etc..
- Conduct white boarding sessions with consumers to gather and refine requirements
- Design, architect, develop and deploy actionable, responsive web and mobile optimized visualizations
- Manage and train internal stakeholders
- Participate in program/project meetings and communicate development status
- Deliver on project initiatives with speed and accuracy
- Must have a minimum of 3 years prior experience developing dashboards using Tableau
- Must have experience with SQL Server and Database experience within a BI reporting environment as well as drafting SQL queries
- Service Now Reporting and Performance Analytics experience is nice to have
- SAP Business Objects (BO) experience
- Adept in advanced visualization, story-telling with metrics
- Familiar with development methodologies, SDLC
- Flexibility to adjust to changing needs and able to prioritize execution on multiple tasks
- Able to compose requirements, process flows and design into clear documentation
- Ability to translate complex data into insights and present findings to senior management
- ITIL Foundation Certified is a plus
- Scrum certified is also a plus
- Tableau Certified or Service Now Certified is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.