Vice President, Latin America & Caribbean Client Readiness
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
lient Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition, to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants to implement core and non-core products and services. Oversight for resource planning, flawless execution on deliverables, setting and maintaining service levels, change management integrity and resource planning are all critical responsibilities for this position.
The Vice President, Client Readiness is responsible for leading a direct team in addition to managing cross-functional teams to deliver client and CSS readiness support and deployment of Visa’s new products and services for clients in Latin America & Caribbean. Clients include issuing and acquiring financial institutions, merchants, third party processors and strategic partners. This role provides functional and technical leadership for all client readiness activities in LAC, including the cross functional delivery of systems and services. This role is a direct report to the LAC Lead for CSS and the Global Client Readiness Lead, as such he/she would be part of the Global Client Readiness Leadership Team and the CSS LAC Leadership Team.
The VP, Client Readiness has responsibility for client and CSS functional readiness for launches of new and modified Visa products, Digital and Business Enhancement readiness, and delivery of support services to clients. This lead position collaborates with Product, Technology, CSS, Sales and Clients to support the design, development and delivery of Visa’s products and services. The team is also responsible for establishing consistent implementation approaches, to help accelerate the deployment of Visa products and services.
The VP, Client Readiness is responsible for building a cohesive high performing team by providing leadership, setting strategic direction and applying working knowledge of Visa and Visa products, systems and procedures. This leader is also accountable for providing leadership to direct reports and partners closely with Global CSS counterparts, cross-functional leaders and executive management.
• Leads the Latin America & Caribbean Client Readiness organization, with direct management responsibility for Client Readiness staff in the region.
• Lead and motivate a team of professionals who provide project management, technical support and client support.
• Delivering expense and revenue targets within plan.
• Leads all aspects of supporting client and Visa readiness for Visa’s regular system releases, large operational initiatives, and all new products and services.
• Partners closely with Product and Technology teams during the design and development phases to ensure we develop products and services with streamlined client implementation in mind.
• Establishes consistency for product and service implementation to help accelerate deployment in N.A.
• Establishes and fosters relationships with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels, including executive management.
• Leads by example, setting development and leadership goals for the organization, holding their team accountable for delivery of goals. Utilizes the Visa Leadership Principles and Rewards/Recognition programs inclusive of Annual Review.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Graduate degree/MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 15+ years of successful experience in progressive leadership roles with Client facing accountability in the Payments industry.
• Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex global cross-functional issues exercising critical thinking and sound judgment.
• Functional experience in bankcard operations, supporting highly complex clients and/or services.
• Demonstrated ability to strategically lead cross-functional teams through high impact complex business issues that do not have precedent.
• Successful management of a team of technical and/or professional services professionals
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior levels.
• Working knowledge of payment systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, and settlement services, processing, business and operational drivers for Visa clients.
• Demonstrated experience with technical and/or sales account management, including successful client relationships providing strategic consultation leveraging analytical tools and processes.
• Project management and leadership skills
• Executive presence with excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex topics.
• Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills.
• Proven record of accomplishment in establishing and leading high performing, diverse teams focused on achieving and exceeding established goals and objectives.
• Fluent in Spanish
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.