VP, Pan Regional GLAC Accounts
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products & services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s Cybersource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The Vice President – GLAC accounts, represents the CSS organization as a member of the CSS, Latin America Leadership Team, with direct reporting to the LAC CSS SVP. The VP, Pan Regional GLAC accounts leads a team of Sr. Director, Directors and Sr. Account Managers that are responsible for overall operational support for all lines of business for our clients. Key constituents include the Issuer and Acquiring relationships, third party processors, and non-traditional clients and direct connect merchants. The VP provides functional and technical leadership for all the operational activities for Clients including the cross functional delivery of systems and services. Defines and deploys client support and service strategies that preserve Visa and client expertise while delivering effective, efficient and consultative support and project management that aligns to Sales, Client and Client Support business goals and objectives. This position ensures that the LAC Client Support Services (CSS) management team provides leadership and consulting related to GLAC clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including global CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal. The VP is recognized as the Visa authority for the Pan Regional GLAC Clients operational business within Visa and business units of the Client organization(s).
The VP, Pan Regional GLAC accounts builds a strong and cohesive team by providing leadership to a team of Senior Director, Directors, and Sr. Account Managers through coaching, setting strategic direction and applying working knowledge of Visa and Visa products, systems and procedures. The VP, Pan Regional GLAC accounts is accountable for providing leadership to direct reports and cross-functional staff and senior management to ensure effective resolution of processing and business issues with potential of significant financial implications, as well as strategic shifts in support methodologies to align with regional business direction.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Areas
• Leads by example and sets development and leadership goals for direct reports and their teams. Holds direct reports accountable for the development of their teams by utilizing the Visa Leadership Principles and Rewards and Recognition programs inclusive of Annual Review.
• Drive creation and delivery of processing optimization models for Strategic/Key Clients and markets to ensure maximized transaction processing.
• Leader and thought partner on cross-functional crisis management team as needed, often through crisis that has no precedent.
• Oversees the development of strategies and programs and action plans, aligning efforts of the Client Support organization with other key Visa stakeholders.
• Ensure the Client Support management team provides leadership and consulting related to support Clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
• Establish and fosters relationships with Client and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management.
• Develops and ensures execution of support strategies to support Client Sales in sales efforts, setting service standards as required for the implementation and support of market specific products and services.
A minimum of 15+ years of successful experience in progressive leadership roles with Client facing accountability in the Payments industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Graduate degree/MBA preferred.
• Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex global cross-functional issues exercising critical thinking and sound judgment.
• Functional experience in bankcard operations, supporting highly complex clients and/or services.
• Demonstrated ability to strategically lead cross functional teams through high impact complex business issues that do not have precedent
• Successful management of a team of technical and/or professional services professionals
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior and executive management levels.
• Working knowledge of payment systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, and settlement services.
• In-depth knowledge of payments network and processing services.
• In-depth knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations and processing businesses.
• Transaction processing
• Excellent knowledge of key technical specialties supported.
• Demonstrated experience with technical and/or sales account management
• Demonstrated success with clients through strategic and consultative approach leveraging analytical tools and processes
• Business to Business Account Management/Support
• Sales and/or Sales Support
• Project management
• Strong oral and written communications
• Demonstrated Influencing and negotiation skills
• Complex analytical analysis
• Proven record of accomplishment in leading and driving teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
• Executive presence
• Experience shaping and delivering professional services delivery strategy
• Fluent in Spanish
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.