Technical Support Analyst
- Singapore, Singapore
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
End User Services (EUS) group in Corporate IT is responsible for providing end user support to Visa staff. These include workstations, mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, help desk services, and various other end user server solutions like Exchange, VDI and Endpoint security tools. The position of Technical Support Analyst will join the team to support end-users and work closely with various technology and business groups at our facilities in Singapore. This role will be primarily responsible for deployment and support services for workstations, wireless devices, and voice & video equipment.
- Provide 2nd level support on escalated workstation, telephony, and mobile related issues and requests.
- Effectively questions user to collect information and understand the issues they are experiencing, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, to provide technical support.
- Prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLAs are meet.
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues.
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed.
- Maintains call records/logs and resolution detail utilizing case management solution like Service Now.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions.
- Installation of workstation, telephony, and mobile hardware/software as required.
- Provisions and prepares workstations using standard images.
- Setup and install new workstations, loaners and other workstation peripherals.
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed.
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution.
- Coordinate and execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities.
- 4-6 years experience as technician supporting over 300 users.
- Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software.
- Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Office 365/Office 2016 suite, macOS Sierra & above, iOS, Android.
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers.
- Knowledge of SCCM, BigFix and PowerShell scripting is preferable.