Consulting Manager (Undergrad - INTERN) - Multiple location(s)
- Foster City, CA, USA
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically considered for the following locations: Foster City, CA; San Francisco, CA; Palo Alto, CA; Seattle, WA; Ashburn, VA; Bellevue, WA; Austin, TX; Highlands Ranch, CO
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As a Global Small Business Product Undergrad Intern your duties will be: responsible for supporting initiatives that enhance and expand distribution of Visa product capabilities across the globe with a specific focus on small business segment solutions. This role requires both a strategist who can identify potential opportunities for Visa’s global product growth strategy, and a tactician who can execute and coordinate with internal teams to bring the strategy to fruition.
The successful candidate will gain global product strategy and management experience while working with one of the foremost brands in the financial technology industry.
- Continuously review global market landscape, identifying opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Support a key set of assigned strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s global market share in the small business segment
- Develop product roadmaps for assigned products with an emphasis on enhancements that can drive product consistency and Visa growth
Work with cross-functional internal teams in multiple-regions to enhance product functionality
Identify strategic partnership opportunities for Visa capabilities based on research and an understanding of the small business customer's needs
Lead assigned product or partner projects, ensuring that business objectives are met
Work with internal teams to ensure projects are on track and delivering against plan
- Must be enrolled in school for a Bachelors degree
- Strong strategic thinking, thought leadership and a global mindset
- Successfully able to work as a team and build meaningful professional relationships
- Lead by influence and example
- Ability to partner, communicate and navigate through organizational groups
- Experience building executive-level communications and delivering presentations
- Focused on flawless execution when implementing strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”