Senior Director - Visa Direct Cross Border Product Management
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Real-time Push Payments at Visa is currently comprised of Visa Direct and Scan to Pay product sets as well as underlying Visa enterprise services. Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and service providers etc.) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts around the world using push payment technology. Scan to Pay leverages all Visa Direct capabilities and includes a customer-facing interface which may be deployed through a variety of relationships (e.g., financial institution partner, FinTech, etc…) Together Visa Direct and Scan to Pay are positioned to serve both developed and emerging markets covering more than $80 trillion in payments volume globally.
- This position partners closely with the global Visa Direct leadership team to assist in the design and execution of the global strategy, priorities, and business outcomes for Visa’s Push Payments Cross Border business. You will work with stakeholders across all Visa Regions and functional groups (Product, sales, strategy, ops, finance, technology) to create product strategies, market development plans, product forecasting, product education and launch materials and perform other product management activities.
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, including senior leadership.
- Have a strong pulse and feedback loop on regional and functional partner needs
- Manage large, complex cross-functional opportunities.
- Assist with efforts to create and develop relationships with large, global money transfer companies.
- Collaborate closely on OCT acceptance efforts in critically important Receive Countries.
- Act as lead or key contributor in efforts to ensure Issuers are enabled to perform necessary AML/OFAC/sanction scanning. Close internal partnership with various other Visa groups will be required. Also, drive partnership development with select companies that are identified as key facilitators in this area.
- Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects - everything from defining new cross border segment opportunities to executing key initiatives, and closing the gaps in product features and functionality.
- 12+ years of experience, including at least eight years of experience in financial service product management. Global remittance product management experience preferred.
- A proven track record of success in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines.
- Experience designing and leading product planning and forecasting in a product-centric company. Ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Ability to effective collaborate and influence to lead cross-functional teams
- Outstanding executive communication skills (verbal and visual) with an ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to broad audiences in an approachable way.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to correlate data and trends to business drivers, while thinking big and leading executive messaging.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, operates under minimal supervision. High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Efficient with limited resources
- Demonstrated thought leadership, excellent problem solving skills and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and differentiate with evidence of tangible business results.
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader.
- An advanced degree preferred or equivalent global remittance/payments experience.
- Visa and financial/payment industry knowledge as well as some product background in one or all of the following: P2P, B2C and B2B is highly desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.