Global Mobility Analyst
- Austin, TX
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Global Mobility Analyst role is a key member of the Global Mobility team. Given mobility is an integral part of Visa’s Talent Philosophy, this person will play an important role supporting Visa’s global mobility strategy for new and existing Visa employees. We are committed to providing a positive experience for our candidates and employees who make up our 2,200+ global immigration cases and 1,000+ global one-way relocations. The person in this role will provide a broad range of support for Visa’s Global Mobility program with primary focuses on data, reporting, analytics and project management. This person will also provide supporting in managing Visa’s U.S. immigration program and one-way relocation program. Success in this position is the ability to build collaborative partnerships with all key internal and external stakeholders around the globe as well as delivering exceptional service to Visa employees.
At Visa, everyone is a leader and for this role, you will:
- Act as the primary contact interfacing with the relocation management company’s off-site resource dedicated to the Visa account
- Provide first-level review and resolution of exceptions requests outside of one-way relocation policy guidelines; makes appropriate recommendations to Global Mobility management.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition, HRIS and HR Operations as well as global mobility supplier partners on data integrity and data management with in HRIS systems
- Manage global mobility data reporting interfacing with the HR Reporting, Global Talent Acquisition Excellence team and Finance teams as necessary
- Create and maintain a monthly global mobility dashboard
- Update quarterly mobility overviews by region and business unit
- Update quarterly updates for financial planning partners and partner with HR finance partners on data requests as necessary
- Manage all Global Mobility reference information on Global Mobility insite and Sharepoint sites
- Assist team with tracking and managing project statuses and work on projects as assigned
- Provide consultative support to employees and internal partners about the policies, processes, and operations of the one-way relocation program
- Partner with external supplier partners to ensure outstanding customer service, policy compliance and data integrity.
- Educate and advise human resources business partners, managers, recruiters, candidates for sponsorship, employees and financial planning partners on immigration and mobility requirements, processes and matters.
- Update & refine policies, processes and administration for the immigration & one-way relocation programs.
Successful candidates will have:
3-5 years of global mobility experience; administering global immigration and/or relocation programs preferred
Strong data integrity management and data analytical skills
Significant experience with Microsoft Excel and creating PowerPoint presentations to a wide array of audiences including Executive-level management
Exposure to global immigration and work permits, temporary work visas, permanent residency processes
Strong relationship management skills as well as a commitment to customer service and successful supplier partner management
Excellent organization and project management skills as well as the ability to manage concurrent high priority initiatives while meeting committed deadlines
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as facilitation skills that are flexible in presenting to a variety of audiences
Experience with Workday and SmartRecruiters a plus
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
GMS or CRP Certifications desired, but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.