Manager, Reporting and Analysis
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Reporting to Operations Senior Director, this role will drive operational reporting and analysis for the Product organization as part of the Business Planning Operations team.
We are seeking a Reporting & Analysis Manager who enjoys telling stories with numbers in an effort to drive operational performance, both globally and regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly collaborative team player who is proactive at identifying and resolving issues. This position is based out of our San Francisco, CA office.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage the delivery of reporting & analysis including executive reporting, scorecards, product pipeline performance, and investor relations reports. Bridge global and regional BPO teams in the on-going reporting process.
- Bring your natural curiosity to analyze and understand what is going on “behind the numbers” and ability to distill complexity into easy to digest presentations.
- Bring a project management mindset to your work, keeping people on task and focused on the end goal
- Reinforce adherence to metric definitions across all teams and regions.
- Be data analysis wiz and comfortable being the single point of truth maintaining our executive scorecards, reporting and dashboards.
- Help fuel organizational success by keeping your finger at the pulse or the organization and elevating key wins and challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, analytics, measurement, or related quantitative field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Ability to mine and analyze large sets of data, articulate trends, and present actionable insights
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Extreme attention to detail and ownership of work product
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.