Director - Alternate Lending Product Management
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Drive development of Alternative Lending platform
- Identify and develop industry partnerships by understanding and identifying complementary technologies, and opportunities for collaboration
- Engage directly with key stakeholders on product roadmap, release status and overall platform development
- Translate product requirements into technical specifications and work with Engineering to determine feasibility, minimum viable product, development cost, and rollout schedules
- Manage and drive priorities of new product development
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Excellent track record of successfully developing new products/services; ability to create clear and compelling plans and to mobilize an organization to execute
- The ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts and requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. MBA Preffered
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.