Senior Account Manager-Client Support Services
- Seoul, Korea, republic of
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Client Support & Implementation, a part of the global Client Support Services is accountable for providing support to Visa clients. Account Managers within the team have responsibilities for portfolio of clients within defined geographies.
This is an individual contributor role accountable for designated Visa clients in the Korea market for their day-to-day operations, identifying and resolving issues of various complexities. This position requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently with the appropriate guidance from the manager.
• Act as a primary point of contact for providing day-to-day operational support to client institutions
• Considered the functional expert for their client’s processing and operational business
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex processing, application usage and business issues
• Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support
• Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and the client perspective is represented within the organization
• Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally
• Proactively identify and present opportunities to clients to help optimize their performance and improve revenue
• Build key relationships with client’s technical, operational and management staffs
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to meet market or client specific needs
• Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services
• Typically requires a minimum of 6-10 years’ experience in operations and customer support role in financial, payments or information technology
• Good technical knowledge of new & emerging payment technologies
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb information and apply to business solutions
• Customer focused with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels
• Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving
• Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment with a high degree of accuracy
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office(outlook, excel,,,)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required
• Confidence in speaking to clients or internal stakeholders; ability to deliver presentations and report findings to audiences
• Interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Experience of working in a card company or a payment processing company is a plus
• Bachelors/Degree or above